Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By allgonoshow
How is this coming along??

Haven't had much time to work on it lately. I hope to get alot of the work done on it this spring.
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Wow that is some project dude!! Its gonna b mean tho when its done! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
By allgonoshow
Wow that is some project dude!! Its gonna b mean tho when its done! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thanks man, I am hoping to have it wheelable by the end of summer...
By ICEBERG
[quote]Wow that is some project dude!! Its gonna b mean tho when its done! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

i say we have a little trip of setting motor, making temp radiator set up, then a hose ran into a gas can then it will run.  then all u need is other not as important stuff like brakes, steering, steering wheel, pedals, seats belts, cage, drivelines, and all the stuff that it takes to get that working.    so if we start friday night,  i guarantee that alot of bud heavys and hilarious will happen, followed by a good time then some sleeping and by sunday night, people b jealous of the party we just pulled and the topic, or theme would be that we were going to work or butts off on the old school but fun just sneaked up on us and then we would be talking about that one.  feb is coming soon and its TRADITION to have at least one of those every month,  fire, wheeling, getting lost in the dark, u know that kidda thing,  oh ya and shop party!!!!!  go east side!  lol

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
By allgonoshow
[quote][quote]Wow that is some project dude!! Its gonna b mean tho when its done! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

i say we have a little trip of setting motor, making temp radiator set up, then a hose ran into a gas can then it will run.  then all u need is other not as important stuff like brakes, steering, steering wheel, pedals, seats belts, cage, drivelines, and all the stuff that it takes to get that working.    so if we start friday night,  i guarantee that alot of bud heavys and hilarious will happen, followed by a good time then some sleeping and by sunday night, people b jealous of the party we just pulled and the topic, or theme would be that we were going to work or butts off on the old school but fun just sneaked up on us and then we would be talking about that one.  feb is coming soon and its TRADITION to have at least one of those every month,  fire, wheeling, getting lost in the dark, u know that kidda thing,  oh ya and shop party!!!!!  go east side!  lol

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Yea I'll have to plan another day for ya'll to come down again. [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]
By allgonoshow
dude is the blue tape around the winshield frame for chopping the top? cuz that would be waaay sick!

then stack stacks on top of stacks and put extra wide double tow mirrors on it :D  No just kidding, that would be horrid

I was going to chop the top, but then decided to do a reverse chop and cut 8'' out of the entire bottom of the cab. The pics really don't do it much justice, everyone that see's it says it is much lower/smaller than it looks in the pics. I have a 39 cab that I am going to chop the top on.
By ICEBERG
u should take some picts of you or beau standing by it to give it justice, or even the stock f150 in the shop u were working on so then people that havent seen it in person could truely see the size and wheel base etc. are u still thinking about making it a tow rigger? or now we just planning for the other wheeler-racer.
By allgonoshow
Yeah I will maybe try to get some pics of it next to that 89 f150 before I pull it out of the shop. I really just planned on having a removeable gin pole type setup that you would never know was there unless it was on it. I am undecided though, will probably be determined when I decide how to do the cage work. I would like to make this streetable and a good wheeler for when the boys get old enough to go.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]