Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By allgonoshow
Everytime I walk into the shop I look at this and wish I had built my own frame and 4 linked it with coils, but then I am like...that takes money and time, plus the leafsprings and f-350 frame doesn't look too bad. I originally started this as a cheap throw together project, now I want it to be something a little different. I would like it to be full tube with the 37 cab, maybe a little shorter. Maybe I need someone to persuade me one way or the other. Full tube it with coils and 4 link, or just keep plugging away with it as is? Wish I would have listened to the legend Axleater in the first place, pretty sure he mentioned building my own frame from the start, not to mention it being smaller. I am now visioning a 108-112 wheelbase, and using coils and a 4 link front and rear with negative approach and departure angles.  I am now visioning a 108-112 wheelbase, and using coils and a 4 link front and rear with negative approach and departure angles.

Edit: Anyone want to buy the frame with all the leafsprings [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
By axleater
no sense in creating something you already have with a different body, get crazy and build something you can jump!
By allgonoshow
no sense in creating something you already have with a different body, get crazy and build something you can jump!

That's what I am thinking. Fab a 2x4 frame, graft the 37 body on it, link and coil it, cage it up, take it off some sweet jumps and haul mail....profit???
By allgonoshow
I have been measuring,thinking,staring, and a more measuring and thinking. I have come up with some dimensions and have a pretty good plan on how I am going to build this. The roof height will be right around 5'5 feet, with a 21'' belly, 114'' wheelbase, 87'' track width, and negative degree approach and departure angles. Triangulated upper 4 links front and rear with coils. It's gonna be tight in the cab! I plan on ordering a whole bunch of steel next week.
By axleater
top notch [smiley=beer.gif]
By axleater
mid engine 6 cly?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]