Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By NITE_KRAWLERS
The picture with your little girl an truck in the background is cool man! Nice colors up front an bright an then in background the darker colors an truck looks awesome! Little editing an that picute would be super better cool! Your land looks fun too!
By ICEBERG
Looks like fun had by all, get the bugs worked outa that thing. are you getting stuff piled up around the place for the next slash pile burnings? That should be the next Seth's Run. bring your camper lol just a thought. bring on the snow, damn that was fun. keep up the good work and I will talk to you soon.
[smiley=wink.gif]
By allgonoshow
I don't think I ever posted a picture of when I shortened the wheelbase. I used Barnes 4x4 leaf spring hangers and then cut out some gussets for the front mount. I added a big gusset to the cage/frame and built the shock mounts off of it. I also included a picture of the battery box I built and where it is mounted now. I still need to add some paint to it. I plan to add some expanded metal and some ammo cans for storage there too.

By ICEBERG
Dude, love that battery hold down, I might need to patten that for ya lol might use it on the race bronco, almost bought a way over priced piece of aluminum but I am just going to go down to the truck stop tomarrow and have one of those trucks donate to my racing addition, or just use something else but anyways it looks great and the ammo cans will be great storage as well, the truck has transformed into a very sweet off road well rounded rig, some people don't even know the capabilities of that thing, keep it up.
By allgonoshow
Thanks Berg, the battery hold down was made 100% from stuff out of the scrap bin. For the battery hot wire, I just used a dual battery cable from one of the diesel trucks I have in the bone yard, cut out the middle terminal and soldered the two back together, taped it up and I was in business. The last round of mods cost me $8 out of pocket, which was for the hood pins [smiley=beer.gif].
By Stevsie
Your popular on photobucket so i cant see your pics now :(
By ICEBERG
Thanks Berg, the battery hold down was made 100% from stuff out of the scrap bin. For the battery hot wire, I just used a dual battery cable from one of the diesel trucks I have in the bone yard, cut out the middle terminal and soldered the two back together, taped it up and I was in business. The last round of mods cost me $8 out of pocket, which was for the hood pins [smiley=beer.gif].

the hood pins is a good purchase, I prefer to use 1/2 inch bolts and wingnuts welded to washers lol jk
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]