Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By axleater
I forgot how short your wife is!
By allgonoshow
Haha, I think she might be a little taller that one of my buddies that owns this cool scout buggy though [smiley=grin.gif]
By Stevsie
And prettier... lol
By axleater
maybe it's just the new board but, I don't get it?
By Seth T.
Ok well I think I have decided to keep the truck because I will never get enough money out of it to justify selling it. So I am undecided as what to do with it. I would like it to be more of a dual purpose rig. Either be able to use it on the Ranch or be able to drive it to town if I want. I also would like to make it fit the kids and wife. I am thinking about cutting off all of the rear tube work and fitting in a bench seat. Will a 51'' wide suspension seat fit 3 small children? I imagine it should. What about when they get to be teenagers? Option B is to tear it down and build a buggy from scratch, which I really don't have the time for right now anyway, plus the added cost and downtime, but in the end will have a much better product. Any and all input or advice is greatly appreciated.
By pineappletuna
I can put 2 car seats in my 40" seat so I would think that 51" would be enough for three kidds without the carseats and I hear ya you never get what it's worth for a toy
By axleater
i vote buggy, build it right next to the old truck and then take a weekend and transfer the parts over. Put a column shifter in for the automatic and cable shifters in for the t-cases then you can have a bench seat in the front and the back to haul the whole tribe! I always wanted a bench seat in the sperminator so there would be comfortable seating for 6.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]