Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By Seth T.
axleater wrote:i vote buggy, build it right next to the old truck and then take a weekend and transfer the parts over. Put a column shifter in for the automatic and cable shifters in for the t-cases then you can have a bench seat in the front and the back to haul the whole tribe! I always wanted a bench seat in the sperminator so there would be comfortable seating for 6.
This is what I am thinking. Buggy with front fenders and hood from the Ford. It will be a big ol buggy, but if I can squeeze what I have down the trails now, I should be ok with all tube. I will wait until I have the 37 finished though, so that I always have something to wheel.
By Weasel
just my 2 cents but a buggy should make wheeling easier, not sure I see much point in making it so big it has to squeeze down the trails.
By axleater
Weasel wrote:just my 2 cents but a buggy should make wheeling easier, not sure I see much point in making it so big it has to squeeze down the trails.

yep, putting a twisted customs bronco clip on would be sweet. any other ford skins would be detrimental towards global warming. the whole point of a buggy is cute and nimble for better visability and driveability. We watched the big buggy rock bouncers get schooled at KOH by a 4 cyl full bodied suzuki sidekick. No sense in putting that much effort into something that is not as good as a sidekick with toyota axles :mrgreen:
By allgonoshow
Back to this conundrum. I am seriously considering cutting off ALOT of sheetmetal and the existing cage work. Then boatsiding, new cage and a bench seat for the kids. I just do not have time to build a full on buggy at the moment. I wonder if I can find time to get all this done before the first week of June...hmmmmmm.
By axleater
Going through a 4 seater rebuild myself. The sperminator had room for 5 and a 110 q cooler. Not exactly the best rockcrawler in the history or rockcrawler but it was a ton of fun. Put a bronco back seat in it and make a family cage for the back half and go play!
By allgonoshow
axleater wrote:Going through a 4 seater rebuild myself. The sperminator had room for 5 and a 110 q cooler. Not exactly the best rockcrawler in the history or rockcrawler but it was a ton of fun. Put a bronco back seat in it and make a family cage for the back half and go play!
Any updates?

The Ford isn't a rock racer, but I like it. I am going to cut off a bunch, not sure how much. Maybe boatside, new cage for the bench seat, and losing the sheetmetal from the cowl back. That would maybe cut into wheeling this summer though. Not sure.
By axleater
With your youthful ambition and a little tube you will be ready in no time!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]