Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By pineappletuna
Awesome. 
It's amazing how the skins have such a dramatic effect on the aesthetics of the rig.

Looks great.
Thanks and yeah I think all those the rock bouncers need to run some skins on all that fancy tube work
By axleater
you could wrap a rock bouncer in naked women and the ugliness would still bleed through.
By pineappletuna
you could wrap a rock bouncer in naked women and the ugliness would still bleed through. 

That is true but I would like to see one set up this way just for kicks
By pineappletuna
Got the shock mounts built and took her out to stretch a little

Attached files
By c10long
That's coming along real nice!
By pineappletuna
Well I started with the primer on the top of the frame but painting with the door closed in the garage (due to the lovely spring weather we get) I didn't get to far need some nicer weather so I can get some ventilation
By pineappletuna
Well I have everything but the body panels painted and the rear suspension is all ready now I have the transmission torn down and in the process of rebuilding with some mods and I have ordered the parts to put the front axle together just need to call up twisted and get my rcvs ordered finish bolting it together and I will be ready haha easer said than done I would say
By axleater
On the down hill slide!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]