Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By axleater
Yep, put a motocraft 2bbl on it and you will love it!
By MonteNorman
finnally back on the forum after the ex-member site crash...
the brutal winter has has been holding back progress on the truck but i have got out to do a little winter wheeling to test everything some more and its been doing vary well.. hope to get it out to hills this summer!
By axleater
might have been a little better off i low range?

good to see it peeling out!
By MonteNorman
Yeah I all ways creep around the back yard in low. It was mostly down hill so I must not of noticed.. Just ordered a Detroit locker for the front so that will make a world of a difference (and give me a chance to use up my spare birfs) Cant wait to try it out in the hills this summer
By axleater
give us a little heads up when you are heading this way so i can have my junk in a driveable condition.
By MonteNorman
I need to get it back out to the shop to bend up some bumpers and rock sliders but its just to fun to play with on days off...

Attached files
By MonteNorman
Just got my locker for my front diff! Decided to go with a Yukon Grizzly instead of a detriot.. From a week of reading forums it sounds like they are the same vary similar except the Yukon uses better materials and quality control. Hopefully post some pics if the install soon :D
Last edited by MonteNorman on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By axleater
grizzly is a good choice
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]