Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By Stevsie
This is my build thread for my truck. Its home is on Yotatech.com so this one may differ from that one slightly.

Been thinking about making a build thread for awhile now. So why not start when your half way built? That way we have something to talk about.

So i can say i've owned a few toyota's. Seven to this day and i'm only 21. It all started with my buddy kipp (Babyjesus). he has always been into these truck's and i never understood why...Till i rode in one on the trail. When i really stepped back to realize how great these trucks were, an obsession began..
After getting an 84 SR5 and being forced to sell it i had to have another SFA 84-85 Extra cab.
Here are some of my other trucks. In order kinda.
Dumb Kid

The one i miss. The reason i have my 85.

My runt truck..Wabfab Bj spacers and AAL. Fun truck. Traded srtait for tacoma in very rough condition.

The tacoma+1000$ i traded for my 85.

By Stevsie
Traded the tacoma + a 1000$ for my 1985 SR5 Extra Cab.
Good's= Power Windows, p/s stock, Cruise (Didn't work), A/C (didn't work), Tilt wheel, wiper delay, sunroof.
Extra goods= TG kit up front with high steer. All built by Flex Point Offroad out of Reding Ca. (pic's on thier site under the projects section)
I cant say i'm very happy with how they built it. Seem's like they had just thrown the kit at it and rolled it out the door. They didn't put in bump stops, and the put blocks in the rear under the chevy 63's with sky's kit. They also moved the front axle too far forward. Making the front shackle angle almost strait up and down, as you can tell in the first pic of it. Thats also when it was on blocks.
By Stevsie
Then i found some steel rim's for it and some matching street skins for summer. Daily driver approved. I made my bumper look low profile and clearenced the fenders while i was at it.

By Stevsie
Next to Kipp's two 84's and my little blue pile-o-parts.

This is how it sits today. No longer a daily driver but still driven daily haha.

Sits on new studded 33x12.5R15 Cooper S/t's. Love them. Wanted to stay small for less stress on the birfs and also wanted to retain what little horse power a have.

My blue parts truck is donating the rear axle, hub's, and calipers for my wide axle conversion. Thats going to be within the next month or so. After that i'll buy a stick of DOM and make a bumper to house my Warn 9.5 that i've had on and off for awhile.
By Stevsie
My apologies for the chimsey cell phone pics....
By Stevsie
The ifs rear and front hub conversion. Lc rotors, ifs calipers, will give me the width i could use. Going to weld the diff when i swap to my ifs rear. Swap out my goofy superwinch lockouts for some good aisin's.
Then next thing is pull the trans and tcase from my 90 and use the tcase in my 85 to double it up. And last but not least a clutch. The axle swap and hub conversion will be done by christmas. The duels will be done by the end of november.
Im sure i skipped some stuff but you get the idea. Then i'll wheel it till i pop a birf and deside from there where to go with it.
By missouriman
The ifs rear and front hub conversion. Lc rotors, ifs calipers, will give me the width i could use. Going to weld the diff when i swap to my ifs rear. Swap out my goofy superwinch lockouts for some good aisin's.
Then next thing is pull the trans and tcase from my 90 and use the tcase in my 85 to double it up. And last but not least a clutch. The axle swap and hub conversion will be done by christmas. The duels will be done by the end of november.
Im sure i skipped some stuff but you get the idea. Then i'll wheel it till i pop a birf and deside from there where to go with it.

I wheeled with stock axles on 33S for a long time. As soon as I went to 36's I bet I was not 100 yards up a trail when I broke and axle. It broke on something that I am 99 percent sure it would not have on the 33's. After my Wife saw what all was involved in changing out the axle, she gave me the go ahead to buy the longs with the lock out gear... but I also had to put them in her truck!!!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]