Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By Stevsie
Driveshaft haha sorry. Excited and typing to fast cause I got my password worked out for the forum.
By Stevsie
Welp. Pulled the motor from my runner for blue. Had it ready to pull mostley so it only took about a half hour. We wheeled it outside then pulled my truck in and tore into it. Popped the hood at 1 in the morning and was washing my hands at 3am. Only took us about an hour and a half to get it out. Worst part was getting the truck low enough to pull the motor. My mexican jack stands worked great! Lol I'll have to post pics one by one since I'm on mobile.

By Stevsie
Here are the supra seats I put in. They are a little heavy but I like them. Drivers side is electric so that was really the worst part about it. Three out of four holes lined up with bolt holes so I only had to drill 2. One for the seat spike, and one for the 4th hole. They work great and have more movement than stock seats, and since they were from a coupe the lever on the back makes them slide forward for easy access.

By axleater
nice seats!

scrap the 22r and put in a gen 3 4.8.

or a 2.7 out of a tacoma

or a 3.4 out of a 4 runner

or a deezel out of a volkswagon

or a 3 cyl out of a yugo

I hate 22r's
By Stevsie
Believe me I'd love to. Just not in the cards right now. Eventually it will be a 3.4L or a newer Ls of some sort if I decide to ditch the Toyota cases and axles.

And they aren't that bad. I've beat the hell out of mine and they all last. I cant kill mine so im swapping it out.
By Stevsie
Kipp just did the 2.7 3RZ and its alright. Its got ample power but it doesn't quite pull like it I'd like. That and exhaust exits on wrong side so you run into driveshaft problems and such.
By axleater
Everyone I know with a 22r loves them because they last 4 ever but they have been swapped out or rebuilt more times than vintage 2 stroke dirt bike.

I gave them a chance, nothing but bad gas mileage, no power, and blown head gaskets for 28 years. I feel like toyota owes me a nice back rub at the very least.

Put the new one in and start saving up that oil money for a 4.8 swap. 300 hp and 20 mpg will put a smile on your face every day. :mrgreen:
By Stevsie
Best thing about these motors is that you can all out drive them when your taking off and you'll never break the speed limit.

Got in trouble one time cause my buddy and I SIMULATED a street race. LOL All I did was a good launch and let off half way through second gear. So I couldn't have been going more than 35 in the 30mph zone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]