Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Looking good dude. The will serve there purpose just fine an the step is good. Now if u get into alot more rocks they might be a bit to wide.
By c10long
Thanks! I'll have to see how it works out and if it gets hung up a lot, i might change them. Right now i'm tracking down the gremlin that is living in my brake line system...

Some new tires might be on the list too. The front tires are wearing down a little too quick. I'm thinking i might have too much toe in/out. Have to measure it out a little better. Any thoughts on the Goodyear kevlar mt/r or BFG m/t KM2? I would like something that will last a while for road driving too.
By Stevsie
Loved my bfgs. Heavier tire but they'll take a beating. I went a whole summers worth of kid wheeling with a busted cv (no 4x4) on those tires and only problem I had was when I ran over one of those double nails with plastic between them used to hold up conduit wire. I couldn't get the holes to hold with patches. Leaked through the liner of the tire so I tubed it and bought another.

Edit: romex staples!! That's what thier called!
By axleater
Haven't personally had either one but from what I have seen on the trail they both work better than IROK's. Skinny up those wheels when you do it!
By c10long
I'll probably go with the BFG's and find some 8" wheels.

Fixed the rear brake leaks finally. Looking forward to running it this weekend on the run.
By axleater
looking forward to you pulling me out of sticky situations!
By c10long
Sounds like a plan to me.
So, i went ahead and ordered the hydro assist ram kit today. Should be here sometime next week. The truck definately needs it with the front being locked.
By axleater
Trail Gear? Did you go with an 8" ram? You will love it, until people experience the goodness of powerful steering they just don't know how bad they need it!
By c10long
Yes, it's the 8" TG kit. I don't feel like fighting the steering wheel the whole time i'm out there. :D

Since i will be using the stock pump, should i add a cooler on the return line?
By pineappletuna
c10long wrote:Yes, it's the 8" TG kit. I don't feel like fighting the steering wheel the whole time i'm out there. :D

Since i will be using the stock pump, should i add a cooler on the return line?
I would add a cooler to anything running a hydro ram unless you are needing an excuse to replace the pump
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]