Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By axleater
like this but with better welding [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
By adamK1500
like this but with better welding  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sounds like a plan, i'll get some holes cut in it at work and try again!
By adamK1500
I got the plate drilled and flush up against the frame and I ran out of stuff to do until i can weld.. I haven't started the truck in a while and made the mistake of starting it in gear. Normally not a problem, but it was on jack stands [smiley=angry.gif]

now i have a bent hood, and a hole in my radiator.. that'll keep me busy ::)
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Ya they tend to lurch forward if in gear! Lucky no one got hurt at least
By NITE_KRAWLERS
My guess would be the hood was open when it was on jack stands an when it fell all sh.........t hit the fan! :o
By adamK1500
it all smashed into a table saw, the hood got pinned and crumpled a bit, it bent back ok though. the radiator is the main problem.

does anyone know what year/model range i can pull a radiator from?
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Anything would work long as its big enough an u can mod up the mounts but if u stick with Yota that would b easyest !
I would try to find the year you have in the 1st gen but I think you could use one all the way up to a 95 Yota ! They get a little bigger after 89 by a couple inches an the mounts are bit different but they would work! The inlet an outlet is shifted left to right a bit after 89 also. But some longer hose fixes that! That's bout all I know on that [smiley=happy.gif]
By adamK1500
Anything would work long as its big enough an u can mod up the mounts but if u stick with Yota that would b easyest !
I would try to find the year you have in the  1st gen but I think you could use one all the way up to a 95 Yota ! They get a little bigger after 89 by a couple inches an the mounts are bit different but they would work! The inlet an outlet is shifted left to right a bit after 89 also. But some longer hose fixes that! That's bout all I know on that [smiley=happy.gif]

Sounds good, i'll head out to the junk yard next weekend and get some parts! Last night I got a 95 dodge dakota for free so i'll be picking up some stuff for that too
By ICEBERG
sweet freebie. hope you get what you are looking for at the salvage yards. good luck!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]