Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Ha ha cha dude. That thing is sweet. I might have to do that paint job [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
By Stevsie
Any serious buys yet? Time for tons? You know if they want a boat you could always get a snorkel bud.
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Ya man I sold the green weenie to a local guy in sturgis. He moved here from ND a year ago. So we will still see it around. I told him to join the forum an that he should take it to riggans this year an meet the peeps. We bought a boat also now an the kids can't wait to get to the lake. Time to start a new krawler. Ha ha
By flexlarson2
Hey I just purchased the now Black Weenie from the ND guy. I dont think he wheeled it at all.
I got a couple Qs about rig if you dont mind dropping me a pm if ya know.

Axle ratio?
Axles have stock shafts or Longfields in it.
Whats in the front axle for locker ?
T-cases have for gearing stock or ?
By axleater
He has a for sale thread from earlier this year listing all the goodies.
By axleater
Here ya go
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-12-04-07-42-45.png
By axleater
Give twisted a call for some Long front shafts, A/A dana 300 doubler, JB conversions 4 to 1 gears, A/A outputs front and rear , 6 shutter knuckles and hydro steering, get that trans rebuilt and let's go play!
By flexlarson2
I got six shooters, trunnion bearing elimination replacement, 4-1, longs, (need inners), trussed housing, arp studs all around and hydro assist, TG Pump, chromo spindles so far Just need time and place to do all the work. :) Workin on that 2 movin back full time in May Brad.
As for Tranny Rebuild Who you recommend?
By axleater
Frames garage in whitewood
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Frames does awesome work! That's cool ya got the green weenie man. I do have another tranny thats better than the one in the truck now I could sell ya. Yeah he never even wheeled it but like 2 times maybe. Your gonna love it, I kinda miss it a bit. Have fun an I'm sure I'll see ya on the trail.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]