Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By Ryan283
sweet jump brah

[smiley=beer.gif]
By NITE_KRAWLERS
sweet jump brah

[smiley=beer.gif]

Thanx man its pretty fun one!
By Stevsie
What trail was that?
By NITE_KRAWLERS
What trail was that?

We don't know this yet [smiley=happy.gif] its private land [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
By Stevsie
Looked like a good time 8-)
By NITE_KRAWLERS
So I've been working on the green weenie a bit over xmas vacation . Mostly getting the skins in the rear all trimmed an tabs mounted. They are pretty much done but paint. I think they turned out really good for the most part. I love the original look an the gas cover still in use [smiley=thumbsup.gif] but next time I make new ones I'll just use normal sheet metal cause they were still kinda a pain to work with an I could not trim in front of the wheel just the way I wanted to cause of how it was shaped originally. Still worked out good tho. Just need to pick up some button bolts an nuts an washers an bam it's on... I got to be the first one to use Caleb s new ramps to Flex it out An see how much I needed to trim. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] pretty sweet ramps he's got.
This is what I started with.

this is what I trimmed first to start with an it actually was just enough an just rubbed on tire at full flex but I needed a inch or so to be safe.

By NITE_KRAWLERS
The cool ramp

After I trimmed it for the final time

Both skins all trimmed an grinderrd an ready to go.

Gas cover tacked shut
By NITE_KRAWLERS
These are the final skins on an ready for paint an some wheeling scars. Think I'm gonna paint them lime green ... ;D with the original stripes that are on them in white. See what happens when I get to that point.

By c10long
Looks good!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]