Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By twfuller
Looks good. I like the line of the doors. Why don't you put the skins behind the tube work and sliders? It would last a little longer.
By pineappletuna
Looks good, are you planning on metal or plastic skins? Or you could just paint the cardboard haha jk
By Stevsie
Looks good. I really like the lines on the doors also. Never was a fan of the square cut half doors.

Actually now that I look at it. I really really like it. Doors flow with the rear panals very well, has a swoopy look to it.
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Thanx guys I like the door skin to. Flows good an makes it look nicer. The more an more I look at my truck I want to just cut the rest of the cab out an drop the roof tube a lower. I would keep the floor still tho. Guess we'll see if one late nite the Grider comes alive ... ;D
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Looks good.  I like the line of the doors.  Why don't you put the skins behind the tube work and sliders?  It would last a little longer.
I would run the skins behind tube but the front fender would look weird then I think. An it would look weird to run fender out an door in an rear skin out. I like how it all just flows down the side. Far as the sliders ya the cardboard is a littler longer then it will actually be. The door skin will be just above the slider.
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Looks good, are you planning on metal or plastic skins? Or you could just paint the cardboard haha jk
Ha I did think u know wat I should just zip tie this cardboard on an paint it green ;D then I was like no that would be stupid. .... I'm planning metal but I want to look into plastics.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]