Well I decided to be proactive and skip all that tipping point stuff and just get on with the inevitabile. :lol:
This started 5/27/14 to date:
Started as a rocker replacement, the rockers were peeling out of the body where they were welded and really bent.
So I started cutting, cutting and fitting of the 2x6 tube.
moved the door hinge up
testing the new rocker in
Fit pretty well, bummer that the sheetmetal is bent but I'm not spending time to straighten it.
Driver side tacked in
Passenger side before and after. Driver side took a couple days but the passenger side was done in a Saturday afternoon.
Than I pulled the side glass out and Monday I took it over to Twisted with the plans of doing some tube work on reinforcing the broken a pillars and running sliders on the roof.