Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By cdawall
So I ordered the correct lower control arms for my amount of lift (finally) and I am thinking about adjustable upper control arms to replace the worn out OEM ones. Are the non branded built by random guy on ebay worth the $70+ in savings?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Upper-Adjustabl ... 37&vxp=mtr

Those are the ones I am looking at nothing special just functional.

I am also finally installing my double shear tracbar that has been in the garage for like 9 months :P
By cdawall

Got some fancy parts installed. Ironman fab double sheer bracket, jks tracbar, rc lower control arms rides better now.
By cdawall
Well with the wife pregnant the decision has been made to place the ranger on pause again and get the jeep more capable in the hills. So I went out in the shed and dug out the waggy 44's I had collecting cob webs and started to tear into them. Unluckily they are 3.30/2.73 from the tooth count on the ring gear so have to get new gears. Todd was awesome enough to have a set of 4.88's, mini spool and carrier waiting for the right guy to buy.

http://img.techpowerup.org/140421/IMG_201404213010.jpg

http://img.techpowerup.org/140421/IMG_2014042140462.jpg

Right now the plan is to rob my spare 30 of coil buckets, buy some control arm mounts and run a 3 link with heims up front and just run the leafs put back.
By axleater
for the money, just buy a full spool for a dana 44. it will probably be cheaper than a low speed carrier and a mini spool and will break way less often. (it is the pin that usually goes first)
By cdawall
axleater wrote:for the money, just buy a full spool for a dana 44. it will probably be cheaper than a low speed carrier and a mini spool and will break way less often. (it is the pin that usually goes first)
I already grabbed it. It was cheaper and came assembled. i plan to run it in the front with a cable lock on the cad shaft. The axle has factory flanges which todd said would be plenty strong.

He has a full case spool that I plan on grabbing and running out back with either 8.9" jk rubi gears or another set of 4.88 thick.
By axleater
i would guess rusted to the sleeve inside the bushing. good sawzall blade or jeep assasin will cut it out. have you thought about just buying some good shafts for the dana 30 instead of putting the 44 in ?
By cdawall
Yes, but I would still need to regear and swap a rear.
By axleater
spool in the front with one shaft disconnect will make for a wild ride! you can always put some lock outs on it to make it driveable on the street. get some hydro assist whipped up so you can turn that thing when it's all locked up.
By cdawall
Floorboards, rockers and axles first, but I have already been looking at a hydro assist setup with a surplus ram and the father in law can make me lines.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]