Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By missouriman
If/when I get time, I will.

And I dont have shit to prove to you. I don't even care to go wheelin with you. You are just a typical example of a dick that I helped out.

;D ;Dexample of a dick that I helped out ;D ;D [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]
By Weasel
Wasn't talking about the above comment!

what was it then?
By cdawall
[quote]Wasn't talking about the above comment!

what was it then? 

I am also kind of confused the only derogatory comment in the thread was Dales and it was meant in a joking manor as was my post...
By cdawall

cut and fold along with removing the bumper caps. Still couldn't get the stupid shackles off.
By cdawall
Rebuilt the bastard pack rear sits at 4" or so now. Also picked up a cherry bomb so that it is a little more legal when the wife takes it down to houston.

EDIT:

installed, quieted down the jeep a lot.

By Weasel
Whats up with the shackles?

Nice job on the rear quarters, I smashed mine for I ever could fold them over. May zip them off this week.
By cdawall
Whats up with the shackles? 

Nice job on the rear quarters, I smashed mine for I ever could fold them over.  May zip them off this week. 

Bushing is seized to the bolt and the upper bolt is making me nervous I can't get it to move even with a 2ft breaker bar. Going to keep coating them with PB and when I get back getting longer coils, RC drop brackets, those shackles and an SYE.
By Weasel
Yeah they usually are in there good, PB Blaster, heat them up good and then air gun usually will get them off without busting them off.
By axleater
make sure you run that exhaust all the way back so your wife won't die of asphyxiation on the way to houston!
By cdawall
make sure you run that exhaust all the way back so your wife won't die of asphyxiation on the way to houston!

It got a turn down on it. Should do fine from what I understand...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]