Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By BrangerII
All working for me too, although I'm not sure what you're getting at, all I see is what looks like a modular V8 on a cherry picker that looks like it's getting dropped back into a truck?
By cdawall
All working for me too, although I'm not sure what you're getting at, all I see is what looks like a modular V8 on a cherry picker that looks like it's getting dropped back into a truck?

Hmm but then the Jeep wont be as capable offroad.

last one.
Should be fixed now hosted it with someone else.
By axleater
cherokee's make better race cars than rockcrawlers [smiley=beer.gif]
By cdawall
cherokee's make better race cars than rockcrawlers [smiley=beer.gif]

I guess it depends what the wife wants since its her Jeep. She sounds like she just wants the 4.88's in and done. Something about ride height. Might keep the axles for a future project. After reading up on all that you need to do to get a set of 1 tons under an XJ reliably I might have jumped the gun.
By axleater
your wife should race the cherokee!
By cdawall
your wife should race the cherokee!
She agrees :o
By cdawall
Haven't updated this in a long while. Jeep is sitting on 35's now with the stock axles (just worked out I ended up with 35's for free). Did some minor work on it today fresh 760x ujoints, new unit bearings some oil and gear lube. Jeep seems to appreciate it much happier feeling.

Still haven't decided what to do about gears and axles yet. Probably going to regear the front with some kind of locker and use the 31 spline 8.8" in the storage unit with a regear.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]