Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By axleater
do you want to sell the old springs?
By Coltron
Out with the old and in with the new.

Next to make the floor plate that goes over it. Then re-mount the tailgate. I hope the weather holds out, it was a pretty chilli day today.
By Coltron
We had traded the Scout for it. We only used the Scout for camping and it really wasn't big enough to hold us and all the camping gear. And the Blazer could drive down the road at 80mph, so that was a huge plus. I plan to turn it into an Over-Built Expedition rig .
By Coltron
Today I cut a piece of 18 gauge sheet metal to the size I needed. Ran into town and had a shop throw a 90° break in it. Drilled a bunch of holes for spot welds and installed it. Now the rear end is pretty much done. Rewired everything in the back and installed the rear tail gate. I still have a few odds and ends to finish up on the back but after I get them done I'll be headed back to the front end for cross-over steering and hood work.

Had some surface rust on the tailgate so I cleaned it up and just shot it with some temperary spray paint until I have the time to do all the exterior body work.

By Coltron
Now all the Polyurethane body mounts are in and tight. Truck is square with the frame. I started tackling more rust spots in the cab.

Cut off the rockers

Almost wondering if I should rename this thing Tetanus Shot Prime. ;-)

I did purchase a new floor plate from LMC Truck. I was easier than making the curves and bends in the piece.

I believe there is a special place in hell for rust repair work, haha

One more rust area down but still have a few more to go.

By Coltron
Some more body work and rust updates.

Sleeved the cage and welded it back together.

The Driver side rock slider is in. It replaced the original rocker panel and allowed me to keep the same ground clearance. Shaved the bottom of the door to clear the slider.

On to the Passenger Side....

By axleater
Good practice for snow wolf repairs!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]