Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By Coltron
Well I'm pretty much done with interior body work. Had some help along the way with my son. Now starting on the front steering. I am doing a new PS pump, TG Hydro Ram and PSC Box. Also cleaned up the welded on frame support from the previous owner and added the bolt on box support for extra strength. This Truck will be on the heavier side so any added strength is a plus in my book.

By Coltron

Doors are cut down and rewelded with drain holes to prevent anymore rust.

Future Snow wolf Parts?

Cut what was left of the front bumper out of the way.

Here is part of the bolt-on steering box support. It should make my worries for the weak part of these chevy frames pretty non-existent I hope.
By Coltron
Got the PSC Box mounted, Mounted a Cooler from a Newer GM(Junk Yard score), drilled out and mounted a New Stock Pump, Made my Tie-rod and drag link from DOM and the Hi-Steer arm from Ruff Stuff. The Hiems/bungs were from Ruff Stuff as well and used a Trail-Gear 8" Ram. Most everything is mocked up and complete on the steering now.

By Coltron
Now that I have had a little time to work on the Blazer again, I attacked the T-case. Changed the input and output seals, they were both leaking. Took the T-case and the cross member into the car wash and cleaned them up as well.

Welded in a new battery box.

By Coltron
Started on the front bumper. I wanted to make it wide enough for the tube fenders to mount on. Boxed in the front 6" of the frame along with welded in DOM that I sleeved into the frame and bumper. Also cross braced the back side to the frame. Added a lower piece in the middle with holes in it so that my power steering cooler would still get air. I still need to weld on a winch plate but it'll take some tube at that time as well.

By Coltron
Started building my front fenders and winch mount.

This Tube will also make a great hi-lift jack point if I ever need one.

By Coltron
So I purchased some tires and wheels from some club members. I had my son help me dismount the other wheels and put them on the wheels we purchased with an 8 bolt pattern, we used 8 oz of air soft bb's for each tire. It worked out pretty well since we've put quite a few miles on it since then.

Built a rear bumper and rear tube fenders that tied the front bumper all the way to the rear for some added rigidity!

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]