Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By Coltron
I had moved the rear cage back and installed the winch wiring that I had to repair some before the fall colors run. her is a look at it.

Mounted the rear cage directly on top of the rear body mounts.

By Coltron
I replaced the tensioner pulley and water pump. Now every single pulley minus the Harmonic Balancer are all new. It was a good thing I replaced the tensioner, this is how it came out.

Then started to grind down the interior to Herculine the inside. Surprisingly found another little rust spot hiding under some factory rubber coating. Ugh. So I cut it out and repaired it, then wire wheeled the inside, acetoned it, and then primed it for the Herculiner.

Always wear gloves when messing with this stuff kids.....took me a week of paint thinner, mineral spirits, goop, etc. and massive amounts of scrubbing to get this crap off my skin.

Once everything dried I began the install of interior pieces.

Spray glued the (Plastic) aluminum diamond plate to the tore down side panels.

By Coltron
A few updates as of late. I've replaced the Fuel pump, distributor and Map sensor. Installed new wheel bearings for obvious reasons... new brakes and when I pulled the rear diff cover, I was blessed with some grey gear oil. Figured I might as well make a cheapo 13 bolt diff cover since I have it off.

Finally found my gremlin, I think the ignition module wires were shorting out on bouncy roads and causing rough idle.

Welded a piece of cold roll on the bottom to keep the lip from ever pealing up.

GAINED 1 FULL INCH OF CLEARANCE

When I started this build I wanted to make something that I'd never have to worry about going down the road, 4 wheeling and camping. With that being said I've been considering a change in drivetrain and here is part of it.
By axleater
That with a doubler would make for a good dual purpose rig!
By Coltron
I have the T-cases to make a doubler but not sure if I want to build that or not. Those dual/tcase adapters for 203-205 aren't real affordable anymore from what I've seen, maybe I can find a used setup somewhere. I do plan to make everything 1350 or 1410 though.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]