Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By cdawall

went with dale and yanked this bugger out of an F350 down at upullit. was pretty rough $92 for the bugger ::)

plan is to go back at some point and snag the matching sterling 10.25" rear and go a little wider but not much. its going to be sitting on a set of hummer 37x12.5R16.5 baja t/a's (load range D) and recentered double bead locks. should be a pretty good little wheeler when todd's all done with it and i get back from the sandbox.
By axleater
Nice upgrade!
By cdawall
Nice upgrade!

probably going to snag a sterling to go with it and cut the passenger side IIRC and run 2 drivers side shafts to get pretty close to the width i want. should have the truck alot better built for what i want to do :) and todd said he would have it ready for when i get back [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]
By Weasel
When are you leaving / getting back? Bummer but stay safe. Truck should be pretty cool when done.
By cdawall
When are you leaving / getting back? Bummer but stay safe.  Truck should be pretty cool when done.
Leaving mid sept should be back mid jan. So the truck should be good and broken in when the trails are usable in feb/march.
By CowboyKyle
Dibs on the Sterling shaft you're not using!
By CowboyKyle
And another idea for the front.

To get it narrower and not use custom shafts, use a 78/79 long side and a 99-04 short side.
By cdawall
And another idea for the front.

To get it narrower and not use custom shafts, use a 78/79 long side and a 99-04 short side.
after talking with todd we were only going to cut down the long side i was thinking getting it down about 5" shorter which would put me at about 64" with a 32" long side. those are a factory length but a pain to find.
By CowboyKyle
Pretty sure Yukon, Superior or 10Factory would all have that shaft on a shelf.
By cdawall
Pretty sure Yukon, Superior or 10Factory would all have that shaft on a shelf.

10Factory and superior didn't have them. hopefully the shaft isn't a taper down (it shouldn't be) and i can just machine my current one down to run and i can order a set of good ones from someone later. oh and the spare sterling shaft is yours if thats the route i go.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]