Have a vehicle build or question, post here!
By cdawall
So large lol.

Going to have to cut the core support out and reweld it in after the motor is swapped.

By axleater
looks like you are going to have to cut out the dash too!
By cdawall

Checking for clearances. Motor fits with room to spare, this is with the rad in the stock location even. Drivers side motor mount is going to be a fiasco however...
By cdawall
Basic gist of the motor mounts plans. Plate on the block is 3/8th, the pair of ramps is 1/4. I am however out of gas...so tack with flux and purchase some 75/25 monday.

By axleater
are you going to wrap the end tube and put a little truss over the top of the cross tube?
By cdawall

Thats the more or less finished product. I ran out of flux core and was already out of gas so it needs a weld on the boxed edge side still.

I don't see why I would need a little truss over the top? I lifted the truck up with the mount and it doesn't flex or anything.
By axleater
now try bouncing that truck 700,000 times off that mount. ;)

over the life of that truck there is the potential that it may leave the garage and drive over a bump!
By cdawall
This was the feedback I was kind of hoping for. Most of the ranger motor swap guys are street trucks and they all say the mounts looked fine.

So backbone on the tube? Anything else? This is my first engine swap and I don't really want to be replacing parts because it wasn't built right to start.
By axleater
go check out some well used race cars and copy that. then you will know you are good to go.

And make sure your parent metal is really clean before welding. Looks kind of greasy and painted. welders really like clean metal.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]