Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By Mad Science
It use to be Jim Nollets, the creator of JKS Manufacturing. His son use to drive it around up around Rapid City. It has every JKS Manufacturing component on it plus the currie HD steering linkage. Most of it is going to be taken off for the new suspension and axle setup.
By Mad Science
Nice, I have gone through a lot of cherokees. The one product I liked the most was tnt frame strengthening plates, they stopped the body flex. How big are you going with the build? It looks great.
By axleater
No build at all really, going to be a daily driver that can go on club runs and snow runs. Dana 44 rear with a detroit and 4.11 gears, hybrid dana 30/44 front with a tru trac and 4.11's. frame plates , skid plates, and a winch. Maybe a cage just because I kind of suck at driving and I like my fiance a lot.
By axleater
a little tip on wagoneer front leaf springs. they really like to be military wrapped, and an xj rear main leaf spring is the perfect fit for a miltary wrap on full size wagoneer springs!
By axleater
they are just like every other leaf spring. they were meant to travel about 6 inches total and we try to make them twist 12+" A military wrap will just let them last longer. I have used them on everything from toyota's to jeeps and scouts and even an old jeep cherokee one time.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]