Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By rjvjeepster
Hi everyone. I live on the WI/MN border and we have nil for trails around here. Closest "good" thing is the Badlands in Indiana. Looking to branch out and the Black Hills look beautiful and is a reasonable weekend drive.

My main wheeling vehicle is an 05 Liberty...lifted, armor, winch etc. Not exactly doing Ultra4 racing with it. Just like to get it into 4lo and see some nature.
By axleater
we have a big group from wisconsin coming out memorial day weekend. Let us know when you are heading this way and we can help you find your way around!
By rjvjeepster
Wish I could make the Memorial Day weekend thing, but got a big family thing that weekend! Definitely will post up for guidance, could do almost any other weekend or week this summer.
By axleater
I would highly recommend labor day weekend. That is when we host the Dakota Territory Challenge. A three day 4 wheeling, camping, eating, socializing, all around extravaganza of bucket list proportions. Hands down the best way to learn your way around the black hills off road trails and meet hundreds of great people that are looking to do the same.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]