Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By Hoosier14JK
Hey all; new to the forum but not new to Jeeps. I am from Indiana (NW Indiana but try not to associate with Chicago). Currently have a 97 TJ with 4" lift, a 14 JK Rubicon (both sticks). Just got rid of an 01 XJ with about 4.5" of lift and had an 01 TJ with 2" lift. Have been off-roading in the Indiana Badlands off-road park for several years and also other places like the Land between the Lakes Turkey Bay and the Cliffs Off Road park. Decided its time to get the JK out and do some real off roading and sight seeing. My wife and I are hoping to be out in the area in mid-august and hit up some trails. Maybe next year we will be able to do the Dakota Challenge or the Jeep Jamboree although due to allegeries the wife has a restrictive diet so not sure how that plays into things.

Anyways thanks for the add and hope to get to know some of the members and learn about the trails before we make it out that way.

Ed
By pizza_boy
good morning hoosier guy...I spent my childhood in nw Indiana and was wondering what town you live in...have a great day
By pizza_boy
well....don't know anyone from Hammond, but I have delivered Jays potato chips there and i once saw Lemmy play at the civic center when he was with Hawkwind. I'll go wheelin if i'm not stuck doing something else. Recommend going to the Challenge, really a great way to hit all the trails with a great group.
By axleater
welcome to the board! the second week of august will be pretty exiting around here with the Sturgis motorcycle rally .
By Hoosier14JK
It looks like we will miss Sturgis by about 4 or 5 days. Will it still be really busy that close to the Rally?
By axleater
It will be pretty busy, best to get hotels or campsites ASAP as they tend to get pretty full the week before and the week of the rally. Fun time to be in this area though!
By Hoosier14JK
Thanks Axleater - I guess that explains the high prices. will have to see what I can find that is reasonable or maybe it will have to be put off a year.
By axleater
Yep, everything goes up during the rally. Best time to come out is Labor day weekend for the Dakota Territory Challenge!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]