Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By Lonny
So the forum has changed on me from the black and red format to the white and gray. Does anyone know how to change it back?
By Weasel
It's in the user control panel. Click your username in the upper right and click change password to get into the user control panel.

The new features and add-on can only be applied to one 'theme'. So this is the one I will be updating as it's the latest, newest, etc.
By Weasel
Ha no, if you like it better that's fine. This is just the default one.
By Weasel
I'm got several updates installed and this one works alot better on the phone then the previous version did.

For example the pages and numbers are much better and you can easily switch just like you would on a normal computer!

The notifications seems to work as I already got email from this thread.

Working on getting the layout's complete.
By Diacom
Looks like the "prosilver" setting is the only one that is supporting wide screen mode. The other two both collapse to the middle of the screen with blank space on both sides.

Lonny, It does not appear that you can change back to the prior layout, only one of the 3 new ones.
Last edited by Diacom on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Lonny
After stumbling through this, I'm now on the phpBB format. Very similar to the black screen, but lighter colors. I'll play around with this some more. Thanks Weasel!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]