Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By Chandler Irish
I'm new here and new to the area! Just recently stationed at ellseworth AFB, and just getting into trail riding and crawling! I got a 90 s10 Blazer pretty stock at the moment, but with big intentions! Probably even a engine swap. I tried trailing in my duramax and now understand the purpose of a short wheel base! But I can't wait to be out riding on some trails!
By axleater
welcome to the board! we have meetings every month on the 2nd tuesday at canyon lake senior center. Our big event, the Dakota Territory Challenge is coming up labor day weekend. Stop out to Whispering Pines campground to check ou the festivities!

Turning an s-10 blazer into a rock crawler is one seriously ambitious project! Keep us posted on your progress.
By Chandler Irish
Awesome! I'll have to check out all of these! An s10 rock crawler is dreaming big, so it'll probably just stick to the trails for a real good while before I put big money into it!
By axleater
come on out to the challenge and check out all the rigs, there will be everything from stock jeeps to crazy 4ws buggies and everything in between! great place to get some great ideas and see what really works. go for a ride with some of the crew and see what works for you!
By axleater
September 4-6
By axleater
Whispering pines campground on highway 385
By Weasel
welcome, yeah take a look around at the rig at Challenge.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]