Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By Combatman
Hey everyone, my name is Sam, I just moved to Rapid City with my Girlfriend from Sioux Falls. Im not really much of a rock crawler or anything, but I have a 2004 4Runner with 255/75/17's (32"s) for some casual off-roading. We don't really know anyone out here, but If anyone is going out on some casual trails anytime soon we'd love to join and start learning our way around better.
By axleater
there is a lot of fun to be had on the casual trails, get your sticker and watch the board. nothing going on from now until after labor day as we are all prepping for the challenge!
By Combatman
What's the challenge? And I suppose I wasn't looking for a big thing, even just to tag along with some more seasoned off-roaders, I could surely learn a thing or two.
By axleater
Our yearly event over labor day weekend. The will be over 100 rockcrawler camping at whispering pines campground!
By Combatman
Would a guy have to camp/participate to be there, or are spectators allowed? I don't think my rig is capable of any real rock crawling, but it would be cool to see
By axleater
Come check it out and we will see if we can find you a ride!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]