Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By Bob Moore
Hello
I am Bob Moore and live in Las Vegas. I and a couple of me friends want to take a trip to the black hills but don't know where to go. We have capable buggies. Planning on being there the first two weeks of Sept sometime still nailing that down. My email is RobertQMoore@yahoo.com can someone that knows the area give me a map, GPS or better yet come along and wheel with us. My phone is 702 985 8080 hope to hear from someone soon. I will be happy to return the favor for Nevada and Calif wheeling trails including Johnson Valley home of King of the Hammers.
Thanks Bob
By Weasel
Hey Bob, we are really busy with our annual event this weekend through labor day. Will try to post up maps in a bit? Check the Forest Service website for downloadable maps. PDF maps works really well for viewing maps on a phone or tablet.
By axleater
yep, forest service maps downloaded on phone or tablet make it so easy to find, check our web page for the trail name to trail number list!
By Bob Moore
thanks guys that is over whelming I will review your web site for which of the all those trails are buggy trails ........... thanks again
By Bob Moore
Bob here still trying to find your web page list of trails names to forest service numbers, can anyone help me with your web site............. what I am looking for is buggy trail names and the numbers for GPS locations can call me at 702 985 8080 or email me at RobertQMoore@yahoo.com
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]