Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By B1loader
]Hello from Michigan! I was stationed at Ellsworth AFB for 7 years back in the late 80s and early 90s. I wheeled an old International pick-up back then and had a ball in the Black Hills.
My wife is from Rapid City and the in-laws still live out near the base. We're planning a trip to the Black Hills next summer and we thought we'd bring the JK and have a little fun on the trails.
The problem is that I'm sure things have changed in the past 20 plus years and I really would like some help locating trails that are both enjoyable and legal. Back then we didn't care much about the "legal" part, but I guess we all have to grow up sometime!
We will only be out there for a week so we'd like to make the best of our time. Heck, maybe some of you would like to go wheeling with us--we'll probably be out there in early July, I think that will miss the whole Sturgis thing!
By axleater
what kind of trails are you interested in? The forest service has maps you can down load to your phone or tablet and we have a trail # / name cross reference posted on the board.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]