Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By H8PVMNT
Hello Black Hills Guys!

My name is Mike and I live and work In Chouteau County, MT. We most certainly have more cows here than humans as far as population goes.

We live in an off grid cabin at the edge of Highwood, a blip on the map with a tavern, two churches, a post office and a gas station with 1970s pumps that is sometimes open.

We have two sons, 10 and 13. They enjoy catching big trout out of the creek, training and riding horses, hunting, trapping, local history, bikes and 4WDs.

Our older son, 13 started randomly passing out about a month ago. After lots of test for all the scary, obvious stuff we have no answers, so local doctors have referred us to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN to try and figure it out. We will be traveling there next week and staying a week or so. The most of the trip we will be stuck in town with two restless hillbilly boys.

Oddly, the most dependable rig we have going at this time is my 1989 4runner with solid axle swap, 35" BFGs, marlin 4.7 t-case, lockers, 5.29 gears etc...

We thought we would try to find some wheeling over there to pass the time but Iron Range is too far away to be feasible. Black Hills, however is right on the way home!

I was wondering if any of you fine people would be willing to meet up for a moderate to decent trail ride in your neck of the woods. I have to drive this thing home so I don't want to get to rough, but we would sure like to see some country and find something legal that requires low range.

We will be headed through the Black Hills area on the way home to MT between April 7-10, depending on how it goes in Rochester.

We could trade later on for some Montana exploring, fishing, prairie dog hunting or something like that.

What do you say? Any takers?
Attachments
IMG_0007 (1).JPG
IMG_0007 (1).JPG (21.87 KiB) Viewed 793 times
By Weasel
Hi best of luck with the hospital checks.

I don't know of anything at the moments but keep checking as plans are made depending on the weather. If it's to wet we usually don't wheeling .
By H8PVMNT
Weasel wrote:Hi best of luck with the hospital checks.

I don't know of anything at the moments but keep checking as plans are made depending on the weather. If it's to wet we usually don't wheeling .
Sounds like we will be having some weather this week!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]