Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By TonkaToy
What up, my names Trevor. I live in rapid city. I recently picked up an 83 toyota. Its a pretty solid little truck. It has a carbed 4.3 in it. Not sure of whats all been done to it besides that. I personally have done alot of work to it and still have alot to do yet. So far I've done the following to her. Chevy 63's out back, frenched hangers, bobbed the box 18", tube doors, paint, bucket seats and a few other minor things. I plan on doing ah ruf swap and highsteer setup pretty soon along with welding the diff. Anyways on to some before/after pics.

By sicbronconut
Welcome!! let me guess McKie Ford :-) I work there and saw it out on the lot. It used to be owned by a local wheeler, keep your eyes open here and come out on a run this spring.
By TonkaToy
Thanks, Im not sure if it came from Mckie. It more then well could of as my buddy i got it from works on alot of fords.
By axleater
charlie rupps old truck he put together when he had chimney canyon 4x4.

Come out to a club run and play around a little, there is a lot of potential in that little truck! We have a couple coming up in the next month or so. Memorial day weekend at wild bills campground will be a blast!
By TonkaToy
Yeah I found some invoices in it with his name on them. I will most certainly come out with you all. Been taking it out to farmingdale for the time being. Just been trying to get a feel for her. I dont plan on goin in the hills until I get some sliders built. I'll probley go to farmingdale this weekend if it aint to wet out.
By axleater
looks like rain all weekend :cry:
By axleater
are you going to make the run tomorrow?
By TonkaToy
I would like to but I need to get the hi steer on. Its been popping end links on the push pull setup.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]