Here's the nutshell version:
- I'm tentatively aiming for August 19-21 unless someone tells me that isn't a very good time of year
- We'll have a lifted XJ Cherokee and a stock 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk, and possibly a 2015 Tacoma TRD
- There will be around 5-8 of us, four of whom are experienced campers
- We'll be driving from Denver and will be planning to camp the first night we get there (so it can't take 3 hours of four-wheeling to get there)
- We have absolutely ZERO experience in Black Hills, so I'm completely up for any recommendations y'all might have!
Thanks guys! I look forward to hearing some thoughts from y'all!