Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By NDSapper
Hello my name is Nick. I am from Fargo ND. I have a 2013 jeep jk sport. Thing done to it include: 3.5" rockkrawler lift kit. Front home made bumper and winch ( winch not home made lol ) home made rear bumper and tire carrier. 37" iroc super swamper tires. After market drive shafts front and rear. And my pride lol I landed rubi front and rear axles and tcase and E disconnect swaybar for $3300 out of a drowned 08 rubi. All of witch is now dry relubed fixed up and in my jeep. I have a rubi clone lol. Front axle has sleeves, C gusset reinforcement, LCA skids and EVO mfg. truss. And ten factory chromoly axle shafts. Alittle about me. I'm 31 married with a 7 yo boy that loves his dad and we try to find as much stuff to do together as possible. I'm a truck driver for fedex freight. The black hills are one of 2 worth while place to visit with my jeep that can be done in a 4 day weekend.i want to add photos of the jeep but it says there to big can anyone help? I'm not super tech.
By Coltron
Welcome. If you have a photobucket account or another online picture account like snapfish, etc. You can load your pictures on that then right click the picture and save the url. Image. Then on this page click the picture icon and in between the 2 " [img] " right click and paste. It should load then.
By axleater
We are having a campout over memorial day weekend, you should come out!
By NDSapper
Are you doing some 4 wheeling also? If so I will look into it and see if I could make it down that weekend!
By axleater
Rockcrawlering and normal campground shenanigans are scheduled for the entire weekend.
By NDSapper
Sounds good I work until that Saturday morning so I wouldn't be able to make it out there till Saturday evening. So I could be there All day Sunday and Monday and head out Tuesday morning. When are u planing on packing up?
By axleater
heading home on monday
By NDSapper
Darn that would be only one day there for me. Sometimes I hate that I work nights lol. Oh well thank you for the invite though that was very cool of you. I don't think I can justify the trip for only one day though.
By axleater
we will be playing on monday, just not camping
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]