Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By nurse
A large group of us are headed to Deadwood June 5th-June 11th for a week long bachelor party/wheeling trip. Pretty capable rigs from 35" tires up to 43"s. Locked, winches, ect...

Looking for help on trails to run. Hal John's is obviously one of them. Sounds like Captain Crunch will be over our heads plus we have too many rigs to run it.

Anyone up for being a guide?

Please call me, text me or email me:
(406) 459-2903

-Todd Burton
Helena, Mt
By axleater
June 4th is the Annual birthday run at Riggin's property and the next week is the race is sturgis so will be a tough one for me. Where are you staying? Could meet up and get you pointed in the right direction!
By axleater
I am pretty sure anyone that wants to go can show up. The land owner just lost her job at the coal mine so we are going to throw a little in the kitty for letting us play.
By nurse
Tell me more! Directions, dates, so on. We will support the cause for sure!
By axleater
Todd, just talked to kim, you cat's are are in for the birthday bash for sure! This is a crazy fun opportunity to play on some seriously sweet private ground near galena, sd! I will get proper directions to you for that day.
By axleater
Oh, and did I mention you better show up for the 2nd annual YORR at he buffalo chip the next saturday!
By Weasel
Well I can't post from Facebook for some stupid reason. It's the 2nd trail headers/riggens crawl in just outside of Deadwood. Open at 8am, starts around 10 rain or shine.

I don't have an address.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]