Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By s_lakeman
Name is Spencer Lakeman. Been in the hills awhile now and finally have the time to start off roading again. I have a 2004 GMC Sierra 2500HD. 6" lift, running 35's. Been trail riding since I was about 10. Learned to drive off road before I ever drove on blacktop. I am married with two kids. Like spending as much of my time off road as possible and have been looking for a good bunch pf people to go with. Up until now most of my trail riding and exploring in the hills has been done with the family and my trusty companion "Porthos" (my dog). Been out with a few other people that still believe horsepower and speed are more important than traction and finesse. Tired of watching trails getting torn up because people have no idea what they are doing and are attempting it in ill equipped rigs. I'm hoping I have come to the right place!

Future upgrade will include a power tank for airing up the tires and running the Air lockers that are also on my list. Roof rack, a few light bars, and a winch. Currently using a high jack extreme 60 inch when trouble arises.
IMG_20140622_161713_982.jpg (22.33 KiB) Viewed 926 times
By pineappletuna
Welcome to the forem there is a intro to 4 wheeling run this weekend that might be good chance for you to meet up with a group of wheelers
By s_lakeman
Already planning on being there! Looking forward to it.
By axleater
will be a fun day!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]