Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
What's going on guys! I am not so new to this area, but I am new to wheeling. I spend my summers out here working with the Custer State Park Resorts, and now my winter with the forest service. I recently discovered how much fun wheeling is, and I would love to make it apart of my spare time activities. I am aware the constant struggle between the dumba$$ that get these beautiful trails shut down, and those who respect them. I have quite a few of the forest service maps that I do my best to follow. I am hoping that someone can help me out and help me find some trails I am capable of. I see that around here majority of the trails are for locked and built rigs. Being the broke college student/grad I am, I cant afford quite the beast of a buggy. I currently roll around in a yellow 2000 XJ with a 3" lift on 30s, I am equipped with a winch. I am currently located around Custer, but in these beautiful hills I'm alright with a drive. The only trails I have really found would be Annie Creek drive (which I found by accident), and the teepee gulch-deadmans gulch. I do have future plans (lunchbox locker, and some other odds and ends). Anywho, heres some pictures! (Sorry for the giant pictures, not quite sure how to re-size)Image
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]