Introductions & Chit Chat: Keep it Clean
By DELTAxKILO
Hey guys! Always wanted a jeep and to learn how to use it to its potential but could never afford it until now! Trying to turn this into my new hobby so Just bought a 2012 2dr JK and have only done some cosmetic stuff to make it look a little better. I really want to come to a few meetings and runs that my stock JK can handle on its 32's. Any advice on where to start mechanically would be appreciated. I'll get some pictures up soon of what i'm working with.
By axleater
ls swap, 4l80 auto with an atlas, spider 9's with high 9 3rds, ORI struts with a custom 4 link front and rear, strapped and bumped, 40 in reds on alum beadlocks, fast 9k winch, geodynamic skid plates, bumpers and sliders, a good roll cage and cooler mount.
By axleater
oh and you should for sure come to the fall colors run on october 2!!!
By Coltron
It all really depends on what kind of wheeling you want to do.. scenic stuff, expedition stuff, general multi purpose wheeling or hard core crawling stuff? Is your JK a Rubicon? If so I'd spend money differently than if it was a Sport model. But Coming to the meetings with it would be a great start and you could get some advice there after the meeting for sure!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]