Information or questions relating to the club, our annual event, or land use.
By Stevsie
I should really go out there, i've never even been.
By twfuller
Does it make sense to get a few of us together and put together a comment from BH4Wheelers? Since we don't have SDOHC representing us anymore we need to take a more active role with the FS.

Thoughts?
By BrangerII
Hope I didn't sound too over dramatic, I should definitely clarify that the three people I talked to (Mike, another guy and the lady Brad talked to) were all VERY nice and helpful - I think that I just brought up certain topics that they weren't expecting since the meeting was regarding the improvements and nothing else (officially.)

I tend to overthink this stuff and get edgy about it, unintentionally. Hope I didn't make an ass out of myself. :)
By twfuller
You did good Brett. They tended to piss me off too. Especially when I objected to another sticker fee in addition to the Black Hills sticker.
By NITE_KRAWLERS
Wow this farmingdale thing is getting out of hand !!!! [smiley=angry.gif] I grew up riding out there cause it was so cool an so open! Now it sounds like u can't even get out of the parking lot... I don't even want to get started on the topic cause I'll just be pissed off [smiley=angry.gif] time to sell the dirt bike an move on an I won't be out there much now, also 2 stickers r they out of there mind [smiley=cry.gif] time to just ride the DH bike out there now!!!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]