Information or questions relating to the club, our annual event, or land use.
By axleater
ok my spanish sucks but this is important so i am making it easy for you!!

Senator Rand Paul whom I normally like is now trying to take some of the funds that keep stuff open away for us to make up for the mismanaged state and federal funds for bridge maintenence..

here is a letter----

I was just informed that Sen. Rand Paul (KY) is planning to offer an amendment -- Senate Amendment 1742 -- to the Transportation Appropriations bill (Senate Bill 1243) to transfer all funding from the Transportation Alternatives Program to pay for bridge repairs instead. The Transportation Alternatives Program includes all the funding for the Recreational Trails Program, in addition to funding for what used to be known as Transportation Enhancements, as well as Safe Routes to School.

The Recreational Trails Program (RTP) is a time tested and proven successful funding program for outdoor recreation, paid for from a small portion of the taxes you pay at the pump for gas that is not used on roads. The trails the RTP helps to fund, in turn, are the basis for literally billions of recreation dollars and associated taxes spent on goods and services in adjacent communities. Our communities depend on recreation and maintaining the integrity of the RTP all across the US is essential.

Taking funds from the RTP to pay for bridge repairs is a temporary and partial fix and continues the ongoing problem of misappropriations of funds in our government.

Please Vote no on Senate Amendment 1742 to Senate Bill 1243.

Thank you,

Make it your own and email to Tim and John here-------

www.thune.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact

www.johnson.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Contact

Thank you for your support!!
By Stevsie
I put this up on Dakota Duel Sportriders also. 8-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]