Information or questions relating to the club, our annual event, or land use.
By twfuller
I got an e-mail from Sarah with the FS announcing that they have the MVUM maps available for i-Pad and i-Phone. The links are at the bottom of the following page:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/blackhill ... RDB5203036

This just loads the black and white map to your device and shows you where you are on the map. It works even when you don't have cell phone coverage since it downloads to your device.

I have successfully downloaded the color maps from the FS into this app which are much better than the Black and white maps. It is more complicated but if you want help let me know. I have also added most of the trail names to my i-Pad but am not sure how to share them. If anyone wants to work with me on this let me know.

I would very much like feedback on how this works to provide to Sarah. I know what I would like to see from the FS but would like other opinions.
By Ryan283
How about they support the most used cell phone platform. Android

Cuz Android folk are smarter than most, and probably don't really need the maps. This type of person has a "6th sense" that allows for self-internal-digital-quality self-locating-GPS-tracking.

People like me get Iphones. When we leave the house we start dropping bread crumbs.

P.S. the maps are AWESOME !
I downloaded them all and they work great.
By Weasel
[quote]How about they support the most used cell phone platform. Android

Cuz Android folk are smarter than most, and probably don't really need the maps.  This type of person has a "6th sense" that allows for self-internal-digital-quality self-locating-GPS-tracking.

People like me get Iphones.  When we leave the house we start dropping bread crumbs.

P.S. the maps are AWESOME !
I downloaded them all and they work great.

Haha. Personally I hardly ever look at maps anymore.

I'll try out the beta, I'm on 4.3.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]