Information or questions relating to the club, our annual event, or land use.
By Ryan283
So,
Myself and Sebert (the fat biker) have been doing some BBQ over the last few years. He's actually gotten good to the point of bringing home trophies and cash.

Long story short, we're gonna entertain ourselves on Thursday during Challenge and cook up some awesome nom noms. You are all invited to stop over to site 34 and join us !

So far we've got:
(1) 6 lb. brisket
(1) 8 lb. brisket
(10) racks of ribs @ about 2 lb. each
(1) 10 lb. pork loin. Half of which gets turned into a bacon explosion. The other half gets cubed up and seasoned over the coals.
(5) lb. bacon

Also gonna whip up some home-made cole slaw.

Then, just for the hell of it, we're going to cut up and serve a massive watermelon (pre-corked with Vodka) for desert. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

BYOB and a great attitude. Gonna be lots of laughing and enjoying being outside next to a smoker and cold beer. Many participants will be over trading stories and catching up on old times.

Plan to start sampling stuff about 4:30, then diving face-first into pounds of smoked meat shortly thereafter.

[smiley=beer.gif]
By allgonoshow
Sounds like entirely too much fun, but it is looking like work will be in the way. Wish I could make it. Ya'll have fun [smiley=beer.gif]
By Stevsie
:butthead voice: ehhaha You said smoked meat :Butthead voice:

I'll be there. 8-)
By rkwrthy
Sweet! Do you need me to bring anything? chips, sweets, etc...
By Ryan283
Sweet!  Do you need me to bring anything?  chips, sweets, etc...

Chips would be cool !

Thanks.
By rats
Can't wait. I'll stop eating now in preparation.
By Ryan283
Forgot to mention:

All this food is being made in a smoker  [smiley=cool.gif]
By pineappletuna
This sounds amazing should be rolling in around 4 ish ill bring my great attitude and anything else ya need like some 7 layer dip for them chips maybe?
By Ryan283
This sounds amazing should be rolling in around 4 ish  ill bring my great attitude and anything else ya need like some 7 layer dip for them chips maybe?

Sure ! Thanks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]