Information or questions relating to the club, our annual event, or land use.
By axleater
2014 DTC Invites are being sent out next week! Don't worry, if you did not receive an invite you are still invited! (you just weren't in our mailer data base)

Weasel is working to get he online registration and shopping cart fired up and we hope to be taking online payment over the next couple of weeks.

Harley and Lisa are hard at work on the campground and is is going to be better than ever.

More trails, more variety, and even more fun than last year! (I know, as if that was even possible.)
By Jeepcj776
The dates are set by the calender. Labor day weekend.

28th threw the 1st of September
By NITE_KRAWLERS
I'm gonna really try to make it this year even if I only do a few days. Cool event [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
By cdawall
I already have leave scheduled its all down to fix in the ranger now!
By CORam
A quick question that came to mind when reading my invitation...even if we have license plates and are "street legal" we still need an ORV permit, is that correct?
By pineappletuna
CORam wrote:A quick question that came to mind when reading my invitation...even if we have license plates and are "street legal" we still need an ORV permit, is that correct?
Yup still need the sticker
By sl1ck01
When will the online register be open I cannot send out a check from my location I dont trust the mail from overseas, nothing seams to make it to the states.
By axleater
Looks like they will be up in the next couple of days.
By Weasel
End of the week or early next week is what I'm anticipating for the online registration.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]