Information or questions relating to the club, our annual event, or land use.
By twfuller
8144 is the Piedmont Fire Trail and 8271 doesn't have a name that I know of. Both are rated Subaru Forester. You will meet a lot of ATV's on both so be careful.
By axleater
confirmed on the subaru, that is the road we take with michelles forester to go to Nemo for dinner!
By twfuller
Your stock toy truck can handle the 3 trails with some care. An experienced spotter could get you through the 4s and 5s but rocker panel protection and a skid plate wold be good insurance. I wouldn't try any of the trails in your rig by yourself. two vehicles are way better than one when it comes to getting out of a jam.

You should have come along on the intro to BH 4 wheeling run last Sat. We had a good time.
By axleater
for sure a good idea to come out and see some trails to get a better idea. a stockish vehicle with good skid plates, rockers, and bumpers can make its way through trails that a seemingly better build vehicle cannot. Some trails are pretty tight and may not be technically difficult but would be hard to get a lot of sheet metal through without damage.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]