For planning wheeling trips and photos
Howdy!

East River Rookie checking in... I am planning on being in the Hills this weekend and I'm wondering if anybody will be on the trails?

I'm an XJ guy and here is my Jeep:

It's a '93 Cherokee and it's essentially stock. This past fall I overhauled the suspension and it's currently sitting at ~3.5". I'm running 235s for now. It does have swaybar disconnects up front. I have a gas tank skid and am hoping to install a transfer case skid this week. For recovery points I have front and rear hitch receivers.

I have used this Jeep primarily as a winter driver and as a hunting rig but I am wanting to get into offroading. I have absolutely no offroading experience whatsoever - unless you count snow packed minimal maintenance roads and a couple trips down Victoria Lake Road in Rapid.

So this brings me back to my question... Is anybody going to be wheeling this weekend? I have no idea where to go. I suppose I could pick random forest service roads and start from there, but I would obviously prefer not to be alone.
I am working this weekend so i am out. don't forget your trail sticker if you are going to be on forest service trails!
axleater wrote:I am working this weekend so i am out. don't forget your trail sticker if you are going to be on forest service trails!
Good call. My trip to the hills got delayed a week so I will actually be out this upcoming weekend 2/4 & 2/5.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]