For planning wheeling trips and photos
By CherokeeChamp
Just got back into the hills this week after throwing alittle bit of money into the Cherokee. Really looking to get out this weekend and run calamity Canyon. My rig has a 2" lift on 30s with a spartan locker in the rear. I've think I found the trail (8043) however, it seems to loop and wind . Was hoping to find someone who wouldn't mind running this trail at some point this weekend with me (along with any other trails you can think of in the 3 range). Thanks for your time, Ty
By Weasel
It's closed until May 15th. :( Xj looks good. The raspberry ridge and Jake bypass trails would be about the only thing open right now that I would recommend trying. Maybe Dugan's but it might be closed until May as well.
By CherokeeChamp
I see that now! I am very new to the black hills trails, so I have a decent amount of questions! Dugans Prospect is 6830 on the Forest service map. However, I am having troubles finding it. Any hints, along with some more info on the trail. I plan to hit some trails come Sunday. Would like to be slightly prepared.
By Weasel
Use PDFmaps app with the FS maps. You can search for the trail number and it will find it.
By Weasel
And checked the land use cross reference and Dugan's and Raspberry are both closed until May as well.
By CherokeeChamp
That's a bummer, May to October is usually very very busy for me. Any trails that you'd recommend? Also, I use Avenza maps, it seems that the forest service took down the colored maps. Anyone know where those might still be avalible?
By Weasel
There are some mild trails around Jake that should be open, fun, not too hard. Color maps didn't get released this year. Haven't found copies yet.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]