For planning wheeling trips and photos
By Coltron
pineappletuna wrote:Me and the family are in and my parents were talking about wanting to tag along with there Polaris ranger would that be advised?
I don't really see a problem with that, but we will be on some pavement 55-60mph. And we won't end up where we started from. They will be able to cover a lot more land in a much shorter time than us as well, haha.
By pineappletuna
JLPaule wrote:The kids and I would like to tag along. Good thing a stock Jeep will work, that is what I just picked up to replace my old Sammy.
That's funny I just did the same thing except now I have a Sammy for sale it runs great the family just out grew the seats
By pineappletuna
Coltron wrote:
pineappletuna wrote:Me and the family are in and my parents were talking about wanting to tag along with there Polaris ranger would that be advised?
I don't really see a problem with that, but we will be on some pavement 55-60mph. And we won't end up where we started from. They will be able to cover a lot more land in a much shorter time than us as well, haha.

Ok thanks I doubt they will come but my brother in law might now
By Coltron
We had a good turn out, 21 rigs! Thanks to everyone who came out. Those who unfortunately had to leave early missed out on some cool mineshafts. Looking forward to the Farmingdale run now. If anyone has pics from the day, feel free to post them up!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]