talk about general wheeling tech(i.e wheels, axles,tires also for tech articals )
By Weasel
#1 buy a winch rope and throw the cable in the nearest lake. If it floats keep it.
By ICEBERG
#2 if you want the cable use it to tie your dogs down. that way they can run for 100 feet before they flip over backwards lol. i didnt know you could YELL with hand signals!! learnin so much on this thing u call the world wide web.
By Weasel
Pretty good tips, couldn't read it at work.

I don't like the hand signals though. I find, like the guy in the photos, wearing black gloves can make it hard to see if your palm is in the stop position or if your fingers are pointing in or out.
By rats
Pretty good tips, couldn't read it at work.

I don't like the hand signals though. I find, like the guy in the photos, wearing black gloves can make it hard to see if your palm is in the stop position or if your fingers are pointing in or out. 

Then I think its only right that all of your club members carry pink gloves. ;D
By BHJeepWJ
I learned quite a bit rescuing peeps this past season. I was amazed with my 9.5ti. Never got warm with long pulls!

This is a good article tough. Never thought about it, but connecting the hook open side up makes a lot of sense.

Cable rules! [smiley=laugh.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]