talk about general wheeling tech(i.e wheels, axles,tires also for tech articals )
By pineappletuna
Anyone have any experience with a old mw pump dr 466 I just bought truck with one and I am wondering about easy cheap ways to turn it up gonna do a inframe rebuild on it to start and I have found some stuff online about how to turn up the fuel screw and stuff also found a recommendation for a holset hx40 turbo but I can't find too much info on what all it takes to install it and I haven't messed with a grease burner for years
By pineappletuna
The new crawler hauler that I'm needing the bigger ponies for
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (12.9 KiB) Viewed 2058 times
By axleater
Sweet!
By pineappletuna
I thought I would follow up on this in case anyone ever goes this direction again
I ended up with a Borg Warner S366 turbo and a mishimoto air to air intercooler and the fuel pump turned up 8 turns and I turned up the pre boost fuel 3 clicks also added a boost gauge and pyrometer and now it will pull quite well it will run the egts high under full load in the summer but in the winter it stays cool enough so you have to drive it by the gauges but it will handle the loads I put on it now and it will roll coal :-D
By pineappletuna
This is how it looks running down the road now
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (16.62 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
By axleater
How does it go down the road?
By pineappletuna
It will run 70 on flat ground loaded pulling around the hills it can be a lot of work with the two trans to shift but who wouldn't want twin sticks in there hauler too
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]